Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Replaying script Error -26630: HTTP=401

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I have an 401 error when I play 2 or more iterations on my script. The first iteration is working fine but after the first one, every replay is failed. 

I see on the failed iteration this line in the request

Authorization: Basic UEUwMDE2MlU6TW1kcC0zMzI1

In the first iteration, I don't have this line.  I have correlate the XSRF-TOKEN. 

do you have any idea about this case ? 

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Mike

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Replaying script Error -26630: HTTP=401

Jump to solution

Hi Slomi,

I found the issue, I had to add a web_add_header with a parameter before the web_url and it works. 

Thanks again for your help ! 

Regards,

Mike

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

It looks like you might need to login to the application to ensure you have a valid session for subsquent interations.

Either add the login logic to the Action section or disable reset of Vuser state between iterations. Also, ensure the script does not log out when ending the iteration.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Slomi,

I found the issue, I had to add a web_add_header with a parameter before the web_url and it works. 

Thanks again for your help ! 

Regards,

Mike

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Glad to hear. Good job!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.