NOTICE: Significant community changes coming soon
The header menu and the home page on our community will be changing soon. Get more information HERE.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Reponse time diiference between local host and stormrunner

Jump to solution

Hi Everyone,

I want to know what is happening when we are running the test from local machine and when we are running it from stormrunner and how it is creating difference in response timings.

I have a Web application whose response time for a particular page is 12 secs in firebug but when i am running the same script in stormrunner i m getting around 5 secs. Or can anyone suggest some link from where i can get this basic information.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Vivek,

This depends on where the AUT is, where your load generators are and what type of network you're running on.

All these factors can affect the response time of your AUT pages from the client that is hitting them.

Hope this helps,

Lior

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Vivek,

This depends on where the AUT is, where your load generators are and what type of network you're running on.

All these factors can affect the response time of your AUT pages from the client that is hitting them.

Hope this helps,

Lior

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.