Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Request per sec?

Hi,

How do i have acheive X amount of Requests per sec for a certain scenario using loadrunner controller?? Is it same as using goal orieneted scenario with goal type as Transaction per sec and reach goal of X TPS.

Please  clarify if Request per sec is same as TPS.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Request per sec?

Hi Jaggs,

Requests are single http calls sent to the server, Transactions are groups of requests (i.e. contain several requests).

You can use a goal oriented scenario and set a goal of X hits per second - this, I believe, is the closest to what you want to achieve.

Hope this helps and good luck,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Request per sec?

Makes sense to me now.

Thnxs Lior

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.