Highlighted
New Member.

Right click do not work on chromium (only work on Firefox)

Attached script, in Firefox it work and contex manu is open after the right click

In chrome the right click do not open the contex menu (Step 10)  [it only open for a frection and uaer cannot choose any value]

I cannot attached the zip file of the run that i have

Tags (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Right click do not work on chromium (only work on Firefox)

Hi,

Can you please attach a screenshot so we can refer to it?

Do you happen to have an example in a public site where this issue reproduces?

Are you talking about the browser context menu or an application context menu?

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi,

This is application context menu.

I attach screenshot of the application and steps below on how to reproduce.

I can send you the script also.

Thanks

Steps to reproduce:

You can go to :

.panaya.comlogin with user: tester1@qa.com pass: 

Click on Auto_Misha link

Click on TESTS tab

Right click on "New Cycle"

Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Hadar,

I tried recording it using 12.53 GA and it works fine. The step is being recorded.

Which version do you use?

Did you try changing the level in the toolbar to level 2 or 3? maybe the step was recorded but was placed in level 2 or 3 and is just not visible. if you see it in level 2 or 3 expand the step and change its' level to 1 . Then restore the level in the sidebar toolbar back to 1.

If the above does not work you can also drop a Generic Object Action from the Toolbox, select "New Cycle" and then change the Step action from Click to Right Click. That should work.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi,

The version we have is 12.53 build 1203 .

We try both and it didnt work.

Can I send you our test that doesn't work (Or you can send me what you recorded)

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Please send me a private message (using your community mailbox). we will exchange email address and take it from there.

Note that it is not allowed sharing email addresses over here for security reasons.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.