Highlighted
New Member.

Running Multiple Iterations Simultaneously in Load Runner

Hello all,

I am trying to run a scenario in which my first iteration logs into a site, and saves the session's cookies to global varaibles.  Then all subsequent iterations skip the login process, add the cookies, and jump immediately in to making REST calls with  web_custom_request and web_url.  This is all working as planned.

I would like to have multiple iterations going at once, and I'm not seeing a way to do that.  For instance, after the first iteration (the login), I would like for 2-n iterations of the script to run at the same time.  Within the Pacing settings, I am only seeing that the next iteration starts after the prevoius one finishes.  I would like to start iteration 3 ~5 seconds after iteration 2 begins.

Is this even possible?  Or would I need to make multiple scripts and save the cookies to a file and read them, something like that?

Thanks!!!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Running Multiple Iterations Simultaneously in Load Runner

Hi

I'd go with the multiple scripts options, 2 iterations at the same time is not possible.

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.