Highlighted
Member.

Running selenium scripts using HP load runner

1.Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.

Version: Mars.1 Release (4.5.1)
Build id: 20150924-1200

2. Load runner version 12.53

3. Windows 7

Used below link to install LREclipseIDEAddinDevSetup Addin

https://www.joecolantonio.com/selenium-loadrunner/

I am able to see Devops VuUser menu in eclipse, but I am not able to see sub menus under "Run Vuser" and "Launch Controller"

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: Running selenium scripts using HP load runner

Hello,

I am afraid that this is related to the addin version. Did you confirm that the addin version is 12.53? 

Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Member.

Re: Running selenium scripts using HP load runner

Yes, The addin that I am using is 12.53.1203.0. I got this from microfocus. On my selenium project, I am able to see 'Add loadrunner API reference' option enabled(right click options on the selenium project). I am able to importlrapi.lr; package in my selenium program. But the only issue is when I click on devops user menu, I am not able to see the sub menus related to "run vuser" and "launch controller". This is preventing me from integrating with load runner. Any idea on why this is happening? am I missing any jar files related to load runner? how to debug this?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.