Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Runtime Settings blank

I just downloaded LoadRunner 2020 Community Edition.  I am able to record/playback scripts and create parameters.  However when I click on Runtime Settings the screen is blank. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Runtime Settings blank

I should add that I am running on Windows 10 Enterprise

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi

Please check if you launch VuGen as admin if it fixes the problem.

If not, please send us an email from VuGen main menu: Help -> Send us your feedback

1)        Please attach logfile : %temp%\HP.LR.VuGen.log .

If you see on %temp% folder a LoadRunner.log , please send it also.

2)       Does RTS empty on all protocols or specific ones?

3)        Please attach a screenshot of the empty RTS.

4)        if possible, please attach from “System Information” the screenshot with the system summary of your machine

Regards,

Oren

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi,

I tried reinstalling as administrator, as well as running VuGen as administrator.  Neither worked.

I am using Web protocol.  I have not tried any other protocol.  I am attaching the files requested.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi
- Are you able to open the RunTime settings from the controller?
- if you open the page [instalationdir]/bin/RTS/rts.html do you still see an empty page or a page with frames in it?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

When I open C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Focus\LoadRunner\bin\RTS\rts.html  directly in the browser, it shows only frames - no details.

I just started with Load runner so not sure where to look for runtime settings in the controller.  I looked but did not see button or menu item for runtime settings.  In the controller under Options menu item there were some runtime settings tab that I could see - but those seemed to be related to controller.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.