Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

SAP FIORI - Search event is not capturing

Hi Experts,

I am working on SAP FIORI application. I am using SAP Web protocol .

Application Flow:

1. Login

2. Click on MyApproval Box

3. Search a particular number  (4050, 4051, 4052....)

4. Click on that and approve.

Issue:

I am unable to capture the number which I am searching for (Step 3). in the script. But in Code generation response i could see the number being captured.

The requirement is to search the number which has to be parameterized and approve respectively. 

Can anybody please help me on this.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: SAP FIORI - Search event is not capturing

Hello Rekha,

I hope you doing great,

Please confirm which version of LR are you using?

Here is a link where you can find important information about record with SAP Web:

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/lr/en/12.60-12.61/help/WebHelp/Content/VuGen/144300_c_sap_web_protocol.htm

Aditionally do you know if the value is dinamic or it is a statis value?

Please let me know i will be attentive for your response,

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: SAP FIORI - Search event is not capturing

Hi Javier,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I used both 12.55 and 12.60 version. No events captured during search. As soon as we type the number we want to search, the list appears. For example, if i type 4344, as soon as i type 4, whatever starts with 4, appear and 43, list of item starts with 43; and likewise.

Regards

Rekha s

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.