Highlighted
New Member.

SAP Vuser Type is Free for 50 users in Loadrunner or not?

Hi,  I have downloaded Loadrunner free version for 50 user - version no 12.53. Can i use SAP Web protocol for 50 users and SAP GUI for 50 users , or do i need i licence for both?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: SAP Vuser Type is Free for 50 users in Loadrunner or not?

Hi
The community license of LoadRunner includes 50 vusers for all protocols with the exception of com/dcom and gui vuser. So you can use 50 vusers of both sap protocols. That being said, you get 50 vusers total per run, meaning you can either run 50 sap gui users or 50 sap web users, not both.
Hope this helps
Lior
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.