Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SAPWEB protocol scripting in VUGEN

Hi,

I am facing problem in replaying a script that has interaction between SAPWEB & SAPGUI. All correlations are correctly handled because the point untill the interaction is being replayed correctly. I have tried recording in both single protocol(SAPWEB) & multi protocol(SAPWEB & SAPGUI) but have failed both ways. Could anyone please provide any insight. Thanks in advance. I am using LR version 12.02. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SAPWEB protocol scripting in VUGEN

Hi,

Could you describe the exact problem you're facing?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am unable to  successfully replay a script which has interaction between SAPWEB and SAPGUI. The script is not getting any error message but it is not executing the desired result. The point where it is not behaving normally is the point where pressing a button in SAPWEB triggers a SAPGUI page. I have recorded this using both multi protocol and single protocol. But either way I am not getting fruitful result. I am confident about the correllations that I have done. Please help me out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

It looks like in order for us to assist you, you will need to open a support case and attach your script to it. Once you open the case, please share its number with us.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.