Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

SAPgui in Cloud problem, opens extra window that is not recorded

Hi,

I a using LR 12.53 to test SAP-ISU. I created these scripts some time ago in a POC for SAP on the cloud, and they were running fine. Now I use them again for the real test, and I get very strange behaviour.

When I rerun the old scripts, with the new connection string, I see that LR logs into the GUI, and that an SAP start screen, of the correct user is displayed.. But the script stops running and says that the login failed.

When I try to re-record, the login seems to work fine (I see the opening screen), but the code generatiion is stopping after the sapgui_open_connection_ex function. The login is not recorded, and the call I make to the SAP transaction after that also not. 

I asked the SAP guys, and they do not know what would cause this behaviour. Anybody else seen this before? We use SAPgui 740.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.