Highlighted
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

SRL - Truclient - Out of Memory Error

we are doing a POC to test a Truclient script in stormrunner. Through LR 12.53, Truclient script runs perfect without errors for multiple iterations. But when we run using stormrunner, After 15 mins into the test, it throws

"out of memory undefined exception in TC_NS.Query evaluate snapshot info"

Please let me know if there is any resolution to avoid this error.

FYI - script uses a for loop to iterate certain link click steps n number of times. In additon it uses an Evaluate JS to pass the iteration No in the script steps.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

i have a for loop set to run 100 times in the action. So 1 iteration will take a lot of time to complete 1 iteration as the number of steps is high. Does the Truclient browser throw out of memory error due to this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi,

I replied to your post on TruClient Linked-In group. Let's proceed there.

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Hi,

Can you post the solution of this error in this forum also.

Thanks

vikas

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.