Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SSL Certificate Issue in LR 12.53

Hi,

I am facing SSL certificate issue for SAP web browser application.

Steps I followed to prepare script: 1) Recorded script with WEB(HTTP/HTML) protocol in LR 12.53 version

2) started recording with chrme browser when chrome browser opened with incognito mode - here it throws SSL Certificate authentication failed

Please find the attached screen shot for more understanding

When I opend with chrome incgnito manually, I am not facing this issue.

I tried another approach also, it is under Recording Options - Under Network - Mapping and Filtering - I clicked Options button In that I unchecked "Enable auto SSL detection", but it won't help me to handle the script.

Please help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh

Tags (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SSL Certificate Issue in LR 12.53

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Gal,

Thanks for replying to my issue,

I tried as mentioned in the recording certificate tips, but still my issue not resolved.

After recording I checked recording events, it throwing SSL handshake with remote server failed, please check below for more information

[Network Analyzer ( 540:2140)] Request Connection: Remote Server @ 173.194.67.95:443 (Service=) (Sid= 6) PROXIED!
[SSL Request ( 540:1d10)] A client certificate is successfully chosen from the current user personal store. The certificate index is 1.
[SSL Request ( 540:1d10)] Failed exporting client certificate to a file, using certificate index (1) in the personal store of the current user.
[Net An. Error ( 540:1d10)] SSL_connect(ssl_id = 146787856 = 0000000008BFCE10) Failed, ctx = 00000000082EDE10, err = "SSLv3 read finished A", err code = 1
[Net An. Error ( 540:1d10)] (Sid: 5) SSL handshake with remote server Failed!

I am using LR 12.53 version, chrome browser 53 latest version

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Gal,

Now I am getting different error message, after changing Network - Mapping & Filtering settings in Recording options,

I change SSl Version TLS 1.2, and unchecked "auto detection of socket based communications" after started recording the SAP application it throwing error message like " AUT Process Crashed, process id : 5244 "

Please check attached screen shot for more understanding

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi Mahesh,

I face exactly the same issue. Do you get it solved in the meantime?

Thanks
Frank

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hello All,

I am experiencing the same issues as all of you.  I disabled DEP, lowered UAC, Tried different recording (WinInet) tried changing the Proxy from SSL to TLS, I re-applied the LoadRunner certificates - which have a 20242025 expiration date.  Changed IE to compatbility mode, tried another browser (Chrome), lowered my security zone level on IE, used "protected application recording" in VuGen,  and some other things that I cant remember but to no avail.  I did manage to waste a couple of days that I need to get work done. 

Hopefully, MicroF or HP will get this solved.

Thanks,

Jim

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi There,

Try to install the Patch4 of 12.53 version.  I got my issue resolved after installing this Patch.

Let me know if the issue still persists after installing this patch.

Thanks 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.