Highlighted
New Member.

SSL_ERROR_SSL

Hi 

I receive the following error when running my VUGen script 

ssl_handle_status encounter error : SSL_ERROR_SSL, error message : error:14077102:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unsupported protocol [MsgId: MMSG-26000]
Action.c(6): Error -27776: SSL protocol error when attempting to connect with host "*****************" [MsgId: MERR-27776]

Any ideas on why this appears? 

Thanks 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

For SSL errors i would try and do a Wireshark capture and see what is the reason of failure, if you compare it with a capture from browser you can see the version of ssl used and cipher.

It could be that web server supports only TLS1.2 for example and you need to set that in Port Mapping settings for this specific web server.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.