Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL - Error -27776: [GENERAL_MSG_CAT_SSL_ERROR]read to host

Hi Everyone

I have a problem with SSL on my script.

I have tried several actions to review what is the problem. So far, I have tried:

a) Changethe SSL version from SSL 2& 3 to TLS, TLS1.1, TLS1..2.

b) Add the following lines at the very top of my action:

web_set_sockets_option ("CLOSE_KEEPALIVE_CONNECTIONS", "1");
 web_set_sockets_option("MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOST","1");
web_set_sockets_option("IGNORE_PREMATURE_SHUTDOWN", "1")

c) Review with the tool (C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\LoadRunner\bin\openssl_lt) the version of SSL and cipher that the site is using, getting TLS1.2 and cipher RCA-MD5.

Nothing on the above had worked so far. Not so sure why my server do a shakeout ending with "ssl_handle_status encounter error : SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL"

At this point, I am quite sure the problem is LR itself (version 12.53 build 1203). The site works pretty good manually so I think is a problem with the script setup.

Any other option I can try?

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Visitor..
Visitor..

Team - is this issue resolved, we have the same issue?

Highlighted
Visitor..
Visitor..

Passing the cipher version which is compatible with the application fixed the issue

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.