Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Save is not happening when I click Submit button

Jump to solution

I am using WEB http/HTML protocol.  Manually there is no issue only when replying the script. For some reason the save is not happening when the submit button is clicked.  Do I need to add something to the script to make save.

Below is what i see in the web page view source.

<input type="submit" name="methodMapped" value="Submit" onclick="javascript&colon;processElementClick(this);javascript&colon;resetScrollPosition()" id="save" class="buttonLabelBold">

Here is what VuGen Created in the script.

"Name=methodMapped", "Value=Submit", ENDITEM,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

I did solve this issue.  The step before the save was selecting the tab.  but the script had extra values besides selecting the tab.  I commented out the itemdata and the script works great.  Thanks for reading and trying to heklp my issue.  This was one you just had play with until it worked.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Hello,

Could you give more details?

A script with full replay log is prefered. 

Regards,

Bingle(LoadRunner R&D)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

I did solve this issue.  The step before the save was selecting the tab.  but the script had extra values besides selecting the tab.  I commented out the itemdata and the script works great.  Thanks for reading and trying to heklp my issue.  This was one you just had play with until it worked.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.