Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ScreenShot Issue in LR12.5 Controller

Jump to solution

i'm using LR 12.5 and when Truclient Script is Run in Controller , when error occured the controller is not taking the Screenshot , and its not der in LR 12.0 V , Please Help me How to get screenshots in LR12.5 in controller when error Occur, becuase without them its had to find the Fault.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ScreenShot Issue in LR12.5 Controller

Jump to solution

Hi 

Thanks for the Reply , But i found the Solution as , the issue is not with Controller runtime settings , but is due to Lengthy File Path.

Yes exactly i have tested it , and now with lesser File Path i'm able to Get Screenshot when Error occured . i don't know why is it  so. but problem was the result folder path, as of now.

Thank you. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi!

In Controller->Design tab select you script and click on "Details" icon. In "Script Information" dialog click "Runtime Settings..." button. In "Run-time Settings for script" dialog select "Miscellaneous" and check "Generate snapshot on error".

Best regards,

Mikhail

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi,

thanks for the reply,

But well that solution is no help, its not even generating Text Log Atleast, when i open the Log file It Displayed "folder is  Empty" ,  i really can't find where the Problem is, when i try to adjust run time settings in Controller then i'm not able to Change Scenario setting in it,  and the Screenshot generation on error issue is found for some Project not for all my projects. 

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi,

please, review the on-line help

How to Work with Snapshots

Best regards,

Mikhail

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi 

Thanks for the Reply , But i found the Solution as , the issue is not with Controller runtime settings , but is due to Lengthy File Path.

Yes exactly i have tested it , and now with lesser File Path i'm able to Get Screenshot when Error occured . i don't know why is it  so. but problem was the result folder path, as of now.

Thank you. 

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.