Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Script not running for desired iterations- Vugen

Hello,
I am trying to run the script in Vugen for 10-15 iteration to create some test data, but script stop running after 3-4 iterations.
It shows "No Run". i have to re-start the script again.
I am using LR 12.53 patch3.
Any suggestions on how to fix it?
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Script not running for desired iterations- Vugen

Hi

Which protocol are you using and what is the errormessage/ output in the replay log

br /ola

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hello,

I am using SAP GUI Protocol. 

It shows "Script No Run", no other message is displayed.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Can you put a few breakpoints in the script and replay in deug mode? It might help determining at which point it fails.

Which log level is set in Run Time Settings? If it was disabled can you turn it on?

Do you have enough data in the parameter files for running more than 4 iterations?

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hello Shlomi,

I will try runing in debug mode. I am creating data and have valid data points to run the script in Vugen.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.