Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Scripting issues on Hyperion application

I have created the script for Hyperion application and tried correlating dynamic ids using design studio...no luck

Any help or tips on handling these dynamic ids in load runner?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Scripting issues on Hyperion application

I wouldn't rely on Design Studio. Correlate manually. I did Hyperion long back in 2015. What is the exact error you are getting?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

I am getting SSO,Repository tokens,Java faces state,ctrl loop,ctrl state,csrf etcc dynamic values and tried with normal process by capturing the server response for right boundaries...no luck

version:Hyperion Planning and Budgeting V.11.1.2.4

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Are you not able to find these dynamic values in server response? Do you want to replay the script in extended log mode (enable all 3 options) and share the log?

Tip - Can use fiddler/chrome dev tool to manually check the request/response with body/header/cookies etc and find boundary for these dynamic values.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.