Cadet 3rd Class Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Scripts get stuck after vuser_init action

I have 3 scripts, that when I try to run them in controler they just seem to hang after the vuser_init completes with the message of Run vuser...

The 3 scripts are copies of each other but I didn't think that would matter.  I've given them each thier own data pool thinking it was aproblem with it locking ther pool when all the scripts tried to access it.

Does anyone know what else could cause this?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Please try to run individually in VuGen, then load that into controller. Enable Advanced trace in the log to see what the error is.

Thank you,
NaveenKumar Namachivayam | www.QAInsights.com
Learn DevWeb - my Udemy Course "Performance Testing using TruWeb" | https://www.udemy.com/performance-testing-using-truweb/?couponCode=YOUTUBE
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.