Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Security 401 error during Playback in Run-Time Viewer and not during manual execution

I'm getting a security error during playback of a script which doesn't appeard when I execute the script manually.  I'm logged in as the user account that is required and running it as that user.  This is a https Portal an nothing fancy. 

Any suggestions?

LeRoy

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

You might need to look out for headers which can take your credentials. Try using web_set_user for your server with the credentials that you are providing to login to the application.

401 generally occurs when the server expects credentails which you might have failed to pass.

Regards.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.