Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Select an unlocked file for Exporting.

Hi Everyone,

I am developing Scripts for Webtop application.

I want to export a document, for which I need to select an unlocked document from a list containing multiple documents(Locked and unlocked mix).

How to make sure that while replay, only an unlocked document is selected for export.

Thanks in Advance.

Bhanu Bisen
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Select an unlocked file for Exporting.

Hi,

Which protocol are you using? Which version of LoadRunner are you using?

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Thanks for replying,

I am using Loadrunner 12.01 and "Web Http/Html" protocol.

Bhanu Bisen
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

You need to record it, try to interact with both locked and unlocked documents in order to differentiate between them later on when you enhance the script for replay. You need to look at the characteristics of the html elements as they built in the web page and make sure your request for selection of documents fits your need.

Regards,

Shlomi

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.