Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Should I be able to see Citrix GUI on a load generator when executing a test in LoadRunner or PC?

Should I be able to see Citrix GUI on a load generator when executing a test in LoadRunner or Performance Center?

I have created Citrix script.
I can see Citrix GUI when executing this script in VuGen.

I am executing the same script in LoadRunner or Performance Center.
I opened an RDP connection to a load generator that is used by this test run.

I see load runner agent icon on a tak bar.
When executing this test I see a "Banner" notification icon "Serving ..."
So it looks like thi stest is running OK.

Is it possible to see Citrix GUI on this load generator during test execution?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Should I be able to see Citrix GUI on a load generator when executing a test in LoadRunner or PC

Hi,

Citrix UI is disabled by default for LoadGenerator.
To see Citrix UI window for a particular VUser add lr_citrix_vuser_view parameter under Run-time Settings->Additional Attributes.
Attribute name: lr_citrix_vuser_view , Attribure value - VUser ID or range of VUser IDs.

lr_citrix_vuser_view.png

Please take into account that you'll be able to see Citrix UI window only if LG is configured to run in Process Mode (actually, running Citrix scripts in Service Mode is a bad idea itself).

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.