Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Show Arguments

In the TruClient protocol Debug Layout, I have selected the step navigator located at the bottom right of the screen.  When I right click a step my show arguments option is grayed out (disabled) but my copy is enabled. When I try to copy the step to notepad it does not give me the enitre step, arguments...etc.  Does anyone know why, or how to enable the show arguments option?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Show Arguments

Mostly , you need to stop the replay action completely .. arguements or steps  fields will be greyed out ( not able to copied or edit) during reply .. check you have properly ended your current replay or debug.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.