Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Siebel Correlation problem in the LoadRunner 2020

Good day!!!

Our company use the 12.02 LoadRunner and we start think to get 2020, but stuck on critical problem for us. In 2020 Vugen the Siebel correlation works not correct. The rules apply only for:

/* Registering parameter(s) from source task id 7475
    // {Siebel_Parse_Web_Page267_RowID_N0_1} = "1-12DQ3SB"    (RowID)
    // */

Anyway only for RowId\RowId's and not apply for other fields. I mean for example that fields:

"Name=s_4_1_3_0", "Value=", ENDITEM, 
        "Name=s_4_1_2_0", "Value=345340598340958", ENDITEM, 
        "Name=s_4_1_0_0", "Value=**PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED**", ENDITEM, 
        "Name=s_4_1_4_0", "Value=22.06.2020 00:00:00", ENDITEM,

This is problem for us and in Vugen 12.02 all works fine. For 2020 we copied the ssdtcorr.dll into a bin folder and took the rules from ".......\Micro Focus\LoadRunner\dat\webrulesdefaultsettings". Checked checkbox UTF8, but problems still exist. In 12.02 we use absolutely the same ssdtcorr.dll and WebSiebel77Correlation.cor and all work fine. In 12.02 we have parameters such:

/* Registering parameter(s) from source task id 11103
// {Siebel_Parse_Web_Page160_S_BC2_S62_R01_F32} = "N" (TMagic Fiber Avail)
// {Siebel_Parse_Web_Page160_S_BC2_S62_R01_F33} = "Y" (Kalkulierter Wert)
and e.t.c

Maybe we missed something. Can someone help us?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: Siebel Correlation problem in the LoadRunner 2020

Anybody?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

@Dmitriy_bocharov Raise an official incident at Micro Focus, you will get quick response. The community members might not have that much experience with Siebel.

Signature:
Reward community members who take time to respond and help.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hi. Ok. How can I do it? Could you give me the link?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

You can use this login page. From here I go to MySupport and then menu 'service requests'. But it might depend on your contract etc. The 'Help' menu has a chat function that you might explore.

Success,

Signature:
Reward community members who take time to respond and help.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.