Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Siebel HI [High Interactivity Framework] Recording Issue using Load Runner v 12.02

Siebel application version : 8.1.1.10

HI Framework

Load Runner: v 12.02

IE used : IE 8 or IE 11

Unable to record HI using LR 12.02 as we are getting a pop up and the option to run SiebelAX_HI_Client.cab is disabled.

Pop up message :

'Your version of the Siebel High Interactivity Framework for IE, required for use of this Siebel application, may not be current.  In order to download a current version of the Siebel High Interactivity Framework, please ensure that your browser security settings are correct and then log in to the application again.  Consult your system administrator for details about the Siebel High Interactivity Framework and correct browser settings."

Please confirm which version of Load Runner tool is supported and if there are any known workarounds for this.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Siebel HI [High Interactivity Framework] Recording Issue using Load Runner v 12.02

Hi,

I dont have a definitive answer for you however I can point you to areas to look at.

1.  In IE, go to manage add ons and remove the Siebel Hi Interactive add on, I suggest this as old versions of differing versions can cause incompatibility.  I have had issues in the past where different environments have different versions.  The way to get it to work was to remove the addon before going to the other environment which then prompts to install when you try to login.

2. Open IE and go to internet options, security, trusted sites and make sure the url for the system you are testing is in the trusted list.

3. Open IE and go to internet options, Privacy and make sure the pop up blocker is not turned on as this can stop the popup to install the framework from appearing.

4. Go into control panel, programs, turn windows features on and off, untick the Internet Explorer Enhanced Security option

5.  If the above fails then try and run internet explorer as an admin user and then try to login and see if it installs the add on.

Hope this helps

Ian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.