Siebel Web: Replay log is displayed only for the last few lines of code in VuGen

Hi,

Am using LR11.3 for siebel web scripting and it is been observed that the replay log in Vugen is not displayed for all the actions with parameter substitution and data returned from server options selected.

And if I stop the run in between i could see the below message in starting of the Replay Log.

Log extension: Cannot create results directory "".
Log extension: Cannot set Vuser log file (-vuser_log option was not passed in command line).

I have copied the script to a different location and tried and the same is observed

Please help me to resolve this issue. 

Thanks,

Fedric

0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

At times the .prm file get corrupted. Try creating another blank script and place your code from Action and vuser_init and end (if any) to the new script and then try to run the script.

Hope this works.

Regards,

Vaibhav

0 Likes

Thanks Vaibhav,

I did the same as well, but often the .prm file is getting corrupted after a couple of run. Is there any way to avoid this?

Also, from my understanding .prm is for parameter description.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

Not sure why this occurs frequently but I have seen this issue persist when I download my copy of script from Performance center and then upload it back.
For me the parameters dat files' names get corrupt and turn into camel case.
You can take a backup of your .prm file and that might do the trick.

Regards,
Vaibhav

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.