Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Specific deafult Report from Analysis

Hi All,

I have multiple deafult reports and each one will use for different project, I would like to pick a specific report from those after my test completion without manual intervention.

If anybody already done, please suggest me how to do this.

Thanks & Regards,

NarasimhaReddy

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Specific deafult Report from Analysis

Hi

The report can't be generated automatically when manually using Analysis.

You can try one of these options:

• set your default template for the report you wish, thus shortening the time it takes to generate it (for more on this , use this documentation part)
  • Use the Analysis API to generate your report, specifying which template you wish to use (for more on Analysis API, use this documentation part)

Good Luck,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi Lior,

Thank you so much for your response on my query.

I have already gone through second option, which is Analysis API but I am not getting how to start it is.

If you have any default API template , please share and let me know steps to how to integrate with loadrunner controller.

Thanks & Regards,

NarasimhaReddy.T

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi ALL,

Could anyone help me on this,  how to write Loadrunner API?

Which programming language do I need to use and how we can integrate with Loadrunner this?

Regards,

NarasimhaReddy

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.