Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Stats.xml to collect only required transaction mame stats

Currently after the test is done,  my stats.xml/raw are caturing vuser_init, vuser_end, Action and other transaction stats listed in my script. However i only need "other transaction" in my stats.xml to be captured so that i can draw the graph of that using the HP automation API in the front end. Is there any setting we can force in LR 11.52 to just collect required stats in raw/xml?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Stats.xml to collect only required transaction mame stats

Hi  Anurag_F5,

Transactions are automatically created for the actions (vuser_init atc.).

You can disable creating these transactions: in Run-Time Settings, tick off this checkbox Miscellaneous --> Define each action as a transaction.

This will keep only the transactions defined manually.

Edo

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.