Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Step Timeout Error when i REPLY the VUGEN LIKE "TOKEN URL "

I have execute my Vugen script meanwhile particular Url has taken more time finally script is Fail , Error Displayed"Step download Timeout Error.

But i had increase the Step download time is "9999" in Run time setting . 

Url link like: 

web_url("connect", 
        "URL=http://aktrea.com/superman/signalr/connect?transport=foreverFrame&clientProtocol=1.5&connectionToken=t20I2x%2Fo%2FwpKdltEbXmVYWaMr6o4HAh9lHSbn2d6DjL7ns3AbDzqWNw90%2FM%2FOzgg74jcakNmGZ6DlDULIrI5727egEL1MEvgYANvJq87o6NxoL%2Fqz7FERNYCWAzati4c&connectionData=%5B%7B%22name%22%3A%22challengehub%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22chathub%22%7D%5D&tid=0&frameId=1", 
        "Resource=0", 
        "RecContentType=text/html", 
        "Referer=http://aktrea.com/superman/challenge/challenge/QuizChallenge?gameid=Hfzdwa8jWcvM0wgwwuPKNi91QabbFLKFDB8j_4dWJUI1", 
        "Snapshot=t119.inf", 
        "Mode=HTTP", 
        LAST);

please tell me the Solution.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Step Timeout Error when i REPLY the VUGEN LIKE "TOKEN URL "

Hi,

Please enable "Data Returned by server" logs and check whether data is coming from server or not?

Regards,
Gagandeep Malviya

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Step Timeout Error when i REPLY the VUGEN LIKE "TOKEN URL "

Hello,

You may need to do correlation on the "connectionToken" value. 

Regards,

Bingle(LoadRunner R&D)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.