Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Strange LoadRunner 11 Error Using HTTP Protocol

Jump to solution

New scripts record in click and script without errors but when you try to rerun them they fail with the following error:

Action.c(46): Warning -26278: Running ActiveX objects disallowed for this Vuser type. Use the "AJAX (Click and Script)" protocol [MsgId: MWAR-26278]

Action.c(46): web_text_link("Pickup From Open Time") highest severity level was "warning", 80441 body bytes, 3543 header bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26388]

Action.c(54): Error -26218: List ("SELECT" element) not found [MsgId: MERR-26218]

Action.c(54): Found 1 List object(s) in the browser/frame: [MsgId: MMSG-26177]

Action.c(54): [1] Na me="lstJumpTo", Id="" [MsgId: MMSG-26000]>.

The scripts recorded in version 8 run without errors.

The code in each script is identical but the one recorded in version 11 failes.

Compared the recording options in each version and they are the same.

All of our scripts are in click and script.

We can run and modify the old scripts but cannot create new ones.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Performance Center Support and News Forum to LoadRunner Support Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..
Have you tried using Protocol analyzer to verify the suitable protocol type..
you may want to record with Ajax(C&S)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..
Have you tried using Protocol analyzer to verify the suitable protocol type..
you may want to record with Ajax(C&S)

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
No, I have not thought of that idea. But would it work on version 8.2 and not 11?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The same problem I have!

After LoadRunner version upgrade up to 9.52 I get another error message: (in russian, sorry) "'Web' - определение отсутствует", i.e. "'Web' - definition is absent" (something like that).

Is 11-th version needed? Doesn't it work in 9.52 version?

May be I use wrong Run-Time Settings?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

This is beacuse of unavailable Active X settings in advance options of run time settings. To enable Active X settings feauture go the installation folder typically

C drive>Program files>HP>loadrunner or Virtual User Generator > Dat

Then rename webadvancedopt.xml. Now find webadvancedoptext.xml and rename it to webadvancedopt.xml. Take a backup of these files before doing the changes.

Open load runner script and now you will be able to enable active x suppot in advance sections. I am trying to answer at a high level here. If I can remember you need to enable all the options under active x except the last one which is for I guess active x on xml-http requests.

That should do i guess. Good Luck!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.