Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Suggestion: Add basic Windows Resources (CPU, Memory) to Summary Report

I'm in the process of cross training back to LoadRunner after using Visual Studio Web/Load test for a while. One thing that I miss in LR is seeing Processor > % Processor Time > Total and Memory > Available Bytes for monitored servers as part of the Summary Report like I get with Visual Studio by default. I don't even see a way to add that in LR. without getting a bunch of graphs that I don't really need.

It's not unusal to cut/paste the Summary Report into an Excel spreadsheet and use static formulas to extract and format results on a seperate tab for comparison purposes of a large number of runs (trending). Tabular data works best for this and in LR, I have to do a fair bit of manual effort to get the same info out that comes stock with Visual Studio.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Suggestion: Add basic Windows Resources (CPU, Memory) to Summary Report

Hi Ray,

This is very good feedback for us and we will take it under consideration for future releases.

Please keep providing feedback like this and help us make LoadRunner a better product for you.

Thank you,

Lior

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.