Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Support LoadRunner

Hello, I am new to LoadRunner. I will need to support it. Where should I start?  I would like to download a trial version to get acquainted with it first.  Thanks in advance for your insight and time.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Support LoadRunner

Hi Edward

For starters, download LoadRunner community edition from this link. It gives you 50 Vusers for free, for life, on the supported protocols (with the exception of COM/DCOM and GUI Vusers).

Once you installed LR on the correct OS (read the readme file before you install), I recommend you run through the tutorial  and see how you handle it.

As for support - you are not entitled to formal support in the trial version, but we are here to try and help 🙂

Good Luck,

Lior

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.