Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

TC 12.53 replay level

Jump to solution

If TC records some mouse overs at Level 3 and I have my replay level set to 1, will TC replay or not replay the Level 3 mouse overs? I am thinking that the mouse overs are "disabled/ignored" unless I set my global replay level to 3 but would like to confirm that assumption.

Also when the script is played back by LR (either under vuGen or on an LG) is the global replay level I set in the TC editor known and used during replay in those environments, or do those environments always use Level 1?

-Thanks, Terry Horwath

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: TC 12.53 replay level

Jump to solution

Hi Terry!

Yes your assumption is correct. Only the steps visible in the editor are executed.

Then if you find that some step is crucial for the replay to work, you can either change the level of the whole script. But maybe better is to change the the replay level to 1 on only the needed steps.

For the replay, it is the level chosen in the script that is used.

br /ola

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: TC 12.53 replay level

Jump to solution

Hi Terry!

Yes your assumption is correct. Only the steps visible in the editor are executed.

Then if you find that some step is crucial for the replay to work, you can either change the level of the whole script. But maybe better is to change the the replay level to 1 on only the needed steps.

For the replay, it is the level chosen in the script that is used.

br /ola

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.