TC-IE - Vusers don't go in Run state after 10 users load
- I am running a performance test with 40 user load with a Trculient IE script (12.50). Rampup duration if 2 minutes but even after 10 minutes of test I see only 10 users in the Run state. Rest 30 users remain in Init state. I am seeing this behavior on various Load generators. On some Load generators users are not ramped up beyod 3 users.
Capacity of LG machine is really good with 32 GB RAM and a very powerful CPU. Also I have never faced this issue with HTTP protocol scripts.
Also I get strange errors with 10 users who are able to run in test. These errors doesn't cause failure of transaction but error rate is very high. Please see attachment for error messages.
Re: TC-IE - Vusers don't go in Run state after 10 users load
Do you have patch 3 installed? If not please install it from
- Patch for LoadRunner Full installaiton
- Patch for Load Generator installaiton
- Patch for TruClient Standalone installation
- Patch for VuGen Standalone installation