Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

TC-IE - Vusers don't go in Run state after 10 users load

• I am running a performance test with 40 user load with a Trculient IE script (12.50). Rampup duration if 2 minutes but even after 10 minutes of test I see only 10 users in the Run state. Rest 30 users remain in Init state. I am seeing this behavior on various Load generators. On some Load generators users are not ramped up beyod 3 users.

Capacity of LG machine is really good with 32 GB RAM and a very powerful CPU. Also I have never faced this issue with HTTP protocol scripts.

Also I get strange errors with 10 users who are able to run in test. These errors doesn't cause failure of transaction but error rate is very high. Please see attachment for error messages.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: TC-IE - Vusers don't go in Run state after 10 users load

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.