Frequent Visitor.. Lance Silverman
Frequent Visitor..

Re: TCS has stopped working" error when starting TruClient IE script in LR12

same issue here. nothing coming from LR support

0 Likes
Valued Contributor.. jrose141 Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Same issue. Win Serve 2008 R2, LR 12.02,  Security Updates (KB3038314,KB3049563, and KB3058515) are NOT installed. I know that any one of these can break TC.  Unable to record because of TCS  has stopped working error.

0 Likes
David_Wu
Visitor.

I make it working eventually by removing KB3038314, KB3049563, and KB3058515(this is the one cause my problem) and disable IE SEC.
My environment: IE11.0.10, LR12.02, Windows 2008R2 with pretty recent update(July-9-2015) exlucing above KBs.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Umamahesh Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Dear All,

Did any one resolved the TCS -  truclient IE issue? please help me

0 Likes
Shlomi Nissim Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

This issue was resolved long time ago. A patch is available here

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.