Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

There is no data in JMeter graphs in Analysis but can see the passed transactions in the controller

Jump to solution

Hi,

I just tried running one jmeter script in LR controller and I was able to run successfully.

Controller showed the passed transactions which I can not find in the result file.

I have mentioned the JAVA & Jemter paths in environment variables.

Could anyone please let me know If I need to have any additional settings?

Thanks,

Swapna.

Swapna
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi,

If you want o see the jmeter graph, you need to enable the graph in RTS before running.

1. Selecting the jmeter script in controller

2. Right-click to open the RTS dialog

3. Checked checkbox "Start measurements"

4. Run it. 

If you already enabled above settings, you should can see the data in jmeter graph(Avaliable Graph pane -> Jmeter Graphs -> Jmeter transactions).  For jmeter feature, we will have big improvement in future release. So if you have any suggestion/comment, feel free to post here.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hello,

In the Analysis, go to Tools->Options->Result Collection. 

In the Data source check "Generate complete data only".

Afterwards, create a new session using the raw results generated by the controller and check if you can see the JMeter graphs.

If this doesn't help, check the Controller Output Messages on the bottom side of the Analysis UI and see if there are any errors related to JMeter.

Best Regards,

Ioan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Thank you for the reply.

I already checked the output mesages before posting here, there were no messages.

I tried the option you have suggested but still no use.

Kindly please let me know is there anything I can do aprat from this.

Thanks.

Swapna
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi,

If you want o see the jmeter graph, you need to enable the graph in RTS before running.

1. Selecting the jmeter script in controller

2. Right-click to open the RTS dialog

3. Checked checkbox "Start measurements"

4. Run it. 

If you already enabled above settings, you should can see the data in jmeter graph(Avaliable Graph pane -> Jmeter Graphs -> Jmeter transactions).  For jmeter feature, we will have big improvement in future release. So if you have any suggestion/comment, feel free to post here.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I can some grapghs when I add graphs from the Jmeter graphs. 🙂 

I can not see any graph or summary report there to view the resposen times for the Jmeter requests (Like we get for LR transactions) , which i think is the key thing that anyone would look for.

I hope we get this in our future releases.

Thanks..

Swapna
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

This  is in our plan.  Hope it is avaliable for you soon 🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Thanks. 

Swapna
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi Swapna, 

I am facing similat problem i.e couldn't see any data in Jmeter graph in controller , Could you please let me know what steps didi you followed to get the data visible . 

Currently  i am just able to start the test but couldn't see what transactions are executed as part of run 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hellow

Running a JMeter script in LR Controller is not working correctly. The script is running nice on the machine in JMeter itself. In the LR Controller het JMeter scripts seams to be running because the elapsed time is counting.
No JMeter Graphs are displayed during the run or after the run in the Analysis tool.
The box Start Measurements is checked and the JMeter path is set to C:\JMeter\apache-jmeter-4.0.
The environment parameters are set to
JAVA_HOME C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_172\
JMETER_HOME C:\JMeter\apache-jmeter-4.0
PATH %JAVA_HOME%\jre\bin\server\

LR Controller is running on a Windows 10 Pro machine

Wath i'm i missing here? It would be nice to get this setup running

Thanks in advance,

Ken

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Even after following those steps, it is not working

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Any update or Solution ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Any update?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.