Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This session is invalid.You are logged in through other browser.

Getting following error message from browser at the time of recording as well as replay, 'This session is invalid.You are logged in through other browser.

Refer attached screen shot for the issue.

This issue does not appear when logging in manually as well as TruClient Firefox.

Vugen : 12.02

IE: 11 [11.0.9600.18124]

Please help me with this & let me know if required more information on this.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: This session is invalid.You are logged in through other browser.

Hi,

I am pretty sure the issue is related to the IE version. What is the version of IE on your machine? 11.52 didn't support IE 11.

Can you please download LoadRunner 12.53 community edition (Try TruClient Standalone installer) and see if the issue reproduce in that version? 

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sorry, my mistake . I have updated the correct vugen version & IE version in original post.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Please install 12.02 patch 3 and check again.

Or try 12.53 as initially suggested

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Installed 12.53 & tried again. The issue still persists.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

1. Please oepn a support ticket.
  2. Try to navigate to the application after disabling Standards Enforcement in TruClient IE browser - http://tchelp.saas.hpe.com/en/Latest/Content/TruClient/_tc_c_ClientIEBrowser.htm#hp-minitoc-item-2

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.