Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Tips and What protocol to be use in order to script an application written in AngularJS

Jump to solution

Hi All, 

I'm working with a project which was developed using AngularJS. What protocol would you suggest to use in order to record this app and have it working? Any other tips, things to watch out and pre-requisite to have it successfully recorded?

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Daryl,

In that case I would suggest using Web HTTP. TruClient Vusers have quite high memory and CPU utilization. Unless you have dozens of Load Generators each with decent HW specification.

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

The candidate protocols will be either Web (HTTP/HTML) or TruClient.

How many Vusers do you need to simulate?

Regards,

Shlomi

Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

@Shlomi - Thanks for you input. As for the # of vusers I don't have any idea as of the moment but most likely just a few thousands. 🙂 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Daryl,

In that case I would suggest using Web HTTP. TruClient Vusers have quite high memory and CPU utilization. Unless you have dozens of Load Generators each with decent HW specification.

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi Shlomi, 

Thanks for your feedback. 🙂 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.