Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

To get the 90th percentile details as a column in LR Analysis Graphs and tables

Hi Team,

I am currently using LR 12.55 and using Truclient protocolo developed my scripts, can you please update me is there option to set 90th percentile to be displayed in LR analysis. To display 90th percentile in a separate column in the Transaction response time or Summary graph.

I have added Transaction Response time (percentile) graph but would like to display 90th percentile in the Analysis report table and the summary graph along with the Max, Avg, Min, SD, Median response time statistics.

Kindly help me to achieve the above.

Thanks & Regards,

Geetha

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

Here you can get the 90 Percentile value from the properties Session.  And also you can alter the transaction percentile (50,90.95,etc...) in addition settings. Cheers 🙂

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.