Highlighted
New Member.

To select only the required set of value from ordinance

I have 450 ordinance value captured by ORD=ALL statement, I need only the values from 34 to 440, What is the possible way?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: To select only the required set of value from ordinance

Hello, 

When set Ordinal=ALL, the web_reg_save_param_ functions will save parameter array. and you can use lr_paramarr_idx to access the values. I assume the index is same as the ordinal position as when the match was found, but you can verify it.

Regards,

Bingle

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: To select only the required set of value from ordinance

HI,

I am assuming your equirement is you have to select one random value between 34 to 440, insted of 1-450

Crate one parameter (name=RAND), Parameter type="Random Number" with mim=34 and max=440 

capture all the values with ord=all, (ex:"paramname=List")

replace the value with List_{RAND},  where you are passing random value

Thanks,

Ravi.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.