Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Toggle Break Point issue in LR Version 12.55

Hi

Did anyone faced the below issue:

Usually if you put Toggle Breakpoint(F9), when you run the script it pauses there and from that step you can run step by step(F10) or stop the run.

When I am trying to use the same it pauses there and script stucks and not able to stop or continue the script and I have to kill the script by gping to Task Manager. Due to this issue not able to debug the script properly.

Appreciated if any one go through the same issue and if any solution for this if you could share that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Toggle Break Point issue in LR Version 12.55

Hi

We are not familar with this issue .

Does it reproduce with all script / protocols on this machine ?

Oren

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Yes this issue is there in all scripts. Reproducing is easy as whenever I put break point it pauses and never responds and I will have to restart the computer to work on the script again. This is really useful option but unfortunately I am facing this issue.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

It happens for me as well. What I figured out is, if you manually compile before you hit F5, you may not face this issue. 

This issue persists in TruClient as well, every time I need to close the IDE and open the script again 😞

Thank you,
NaveenKumar Namachivayam | www.QAInsights.com
Learn TruWeb - my Udemy Course "Performance Testing using TruWeb" | https://www.udemy.com/performance-testing-using-truweb/?couponCode=YOUTUBE
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.