Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Transaction response time graph not coming in controller

Hi,

While Controller is in process average transaction response graph is not generating. When scenaio completes in analysis it gives message as "

Following graph(s) were not created,

Transaction Summary,

Average transaction response time

The graph,as defined,results in no data"

LoadRunner Version 11.51

can anyone tell me why this is happening.

please help me

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to LoadRunner Support Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Transaction response time graph not coming in controller

Yes i am also facing same issue

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The graph configuration needs to be changed. Scale should be Automatic and Entire Load Test needs to be chosen.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Where is this graph configuration to update? what's the menu options to follow? I am u sing Loadrunner v12.55

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi @ShivB,

Can you please attach a screenshot of the issue you experience? If it is about "No data in graphs..." the configuration is unlikely to be in the Analysis application, it is probably another issue that needs to be resovled.

BTW: I advice opening new post in the future since this discussion has ended long ago.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.