Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

TruClient 12.02 Creates Large .zip File Export

i created a truclient firefox script using vugen 12.02. the truclient code as displayed in vugen is only about 50 simple statements.

i exported the script to a zip file, run time files only. the resultant .zip file was about 350 KB. i was expecting a zip file of about 10-20 KB, similar to what would happen if i exported a web/html script.

i realize the protocols are different, but is there any reason that the script file needs to be so large?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: TruClient 12.02 Creates Large .zip File Export

Do you have logging turned on to a high level, and with snapshots on?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: TruClient 12.02 Creates Large .zip File Export

TruClient Firefox script contains the browser profile which is required for later editing and for running from Controller. That's the main reason for the difference in size.

Check the size of the Interactive and load folders under the profiles folder in the script.

These files should not be deleted.

Regards,

Shlomi

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.