Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

TruClient IE 12.02 script does not work in Performance Center 12.53

Do TruClient IE 12.02 scripts work in Performance Center 12.53?

I am trying to run a TruClient IE script recorded in Vugen 12.02 in Performance Center 12.53. The first request which is navigating to a URL is timing out with the following error -

t=00184999ms: Error -205177: ** 1: Navigate to http://sampleURL ** timed out       Snapshot Info [MSH 1 0]    [MsgId: MERR-205177]         [MsgId: MERR-205177]

Also in Run Time time settings (Performance center) the following message is displayed

This script protocol is no longer supported by Performance Center. You may still change its runtime settings and include the script in your test.

Is there a solution to make the script work in 12.53?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: TruClient IE 12.02 script does not work in Performance Center 12.53

Hi @Tejaswini 1,

Try to open that script with VuGen 12.53, develop the script (no need to change) and save the script. This should modify the script version to 12.53 if there is no error.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Thanks Alex. I will try this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Saving 12.02 scripts in Tru Client 12.53 gave me errors while uploading them in Performance Center.

Re-recorded the scripts in Tru Client 12.53.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi @Tejaswini 1,

Does the re-recording work for you?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Yes @Alex Zhou , re-recorded scripts are working for me.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.