Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

TruClient: Internal problem 205177 InBreakdownsAdapter

Jump to solution

Hi all, 

I have to record a navigation in production environment. I'm using TruClient (IE browser) because it's an heavy web browsing. The recording phase does well, but when I run the script in VuGen mode, the errors below appear: 

Internal problem -205177: In BreakdownsAdapter::HandleBreakdowns(), failed parsing JSON breakdowns array

Internal problem -205177: InDataPointsAdapter::HandleBreakdowns(), failed parsing JSON datapoints array

I change "Region and Languages settings" from Control Panel (as suggested by community, https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/doc/KM02472328) in "English (United States)" and "point" instead of comma. After that, if I run again the script, the error is time out, 

Error -205177: **1: Navigate to https://... /** timed out

Can anyone help me with this problem? It's an important load test for our department. 

Thanks a lot, 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: TruClient: Internal problem 205177 InBreakdownsAdapter

Jump to solution

I resolve the issue: 

- change the Regional settings from Control Panel (language: English; separator: point instead of comma simbol) for localhost and load generator machines;

- import a web certificate on Firefox browser. 

Now application goes well in VuGen modality (both interactive and silence replay) and from Controller for massive tests. 

Lorenzo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

In add, I got up log from Runtime Settings and, from the Output view, I see all responses HTTP 200 OK, without any error message apart from the last row, 

Error -205177: **1: Navigate to https://... /** timed out

Maybe are there others internal configurations to fix this problem?

Thanks very much, it's about an important session, 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I resolve the issue: 

- change the Regional settings from Control Panel (language: English; separator: point instead of comma simbol) for localhost and load generator machines;

- import a web certificate on Firefox browser. 

Now application goes well in VuGen modality (both interactive and silence replay) and from Controller for massive tests. 

Lorenzo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.