Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

TruClient Native Mobile with Network Virtualizaction in Controller

Good morning!

I'm trying to simulate an app using Controler with the Loadrunner 12.50 (patch3) version.

I'm using one script recorded in TruClient Native Mobile, in a virtual location 2.5G busy.

When I play the scenario it appears one error about mozilla has stopped working, you can see in the picture.

I have another question: when I replay the script in VuGEN, there appears an error that says that the Device isn't available, it exist any function that makes the device available?

Can anybody help me please?

Thank you for your time!

Best regards!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: TruClient Native Mobile with Network Virtualizaction in Controller

Hi,

Please note NV integration works differently than with other TruClient protocols. I suggest making sure you followed the configuration steps documented in this help page: http://mobilecenter.hpe.com/docs/en/1.01/Content/network_virtualization.htm

Raise a supprot ticket if needed so HPE experts can help you troubleshoot it.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.