Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

TruClient Pop Ups

IE version: 11

Loadrunner version: 12.53

Hey,

So I have an application that when a button is selected it links to a PDF doc. 2 Questions I have for how truClient is going to handle this:

1. There is a pop up that is displayed that has the following buttons, Open/ Save/ Cancel and the focus is on the cancel. So when I use a browser action to hit the ok button it selects the cancel. Any way I can get it to select the Open?

2. Has anyone had any success using the verify PDF truclient feature?

Thank you!

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: TruClient Pop Ups

Hi,

I understand you are using TruClient IE in order to test your application. Right?

I know about several customers who successfully used Verify PDF step.

This dialog can be supressed by making configuration change in the registry (for TC IE) and changes in browser profile (for TC FF). In both cases I believe you'd need help from HPE expert, please open a ticket

Regards,

Shlomi 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: TruClient Pop Ups

Thank you!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.