Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

TruClient Report

Jump to solution

Hello All,

I'm running TruClient 12.53 directly from Vugen and my script runs but I cant seem to locate where the report is? is there an option I can select to see the report or to turn it on? Or is this something that only the controller can do?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: TruClient Report

Jump to solution

Update on this, Looks like the results viewer was removed from 12.53 Vugen.

Please look at the readme for 12.53 for more information.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Shuman,

To which report are you referring?

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hey!

I believe it is called Test Results. It's very similar to the results viewer from UFT.  We run a suite that uses siebel web and it's able to get the results viewer, I was just wondering if TruClient had something simular.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

It is available for TruClient from the same place it is available for other protocols.

See help page here:  http://lrhelp.saas.hpe.com/en/12.50/help/WebHelp/Content/VuGen/109400_ui_test_results_window.htm

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Update on this, Looks like the results viewer was removed from 12.53 Vugen.

Please look at the readme for 12.53 for more information.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.