Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

TruClient Script Issues

Hi Guys,

I was trying to test the Remedy, a BMC software with the TruClient Mozilla protocol.
I made some tests in the debug panel and I runed the script in LoaRunner locally and the test runs perfectly, but when I try to run the script on PC I have some issues like, if I ha any problem my vuser drops after some minuts.

what I do with my vusers, for when they detect a error they start a new interation?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: TruClient Script Issues

Hi,

Please check the snapshot on error and error message. If the Vuser fails at the beginning of the iteration maybe it failed to login.

If you run multiple Vusers and one/some of them fail, try to run a single Vuser for the same period of time and see if the issue is reproducible. Basically, try to isolate if it is an issue with the script or with the application under test or with the LG being overloaded.

Can you share the snapshot on error? the files exist in the raw results folder which can be downloaded from the Test runs page.

Can you share the error message?

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.